|Welcome to the Criminal Minds Rating Community! Fill out a survey and find out which Criminal Minds character you're most like!
|01. Be kind and courteous. No flaming, trolling, etc. Advertisments will be removed.|
02. Be truthful. Don't try for a certain character, it's tacky.
03. Be elaborate. The more you tell us, the better we can tell you who you're most like.
04. Please, please, please vote for others! Without your votes, this community wouldn't stand a chance.
05. You may apply for a restamp one time, one month after your original stamping. Make sure you post "RESTAMP" in the title. Also include who you were originally stamped as and why you don't agree with your original stamping.
06. To ensure you've read the rules post, "Nobody's ever got that reference before," in the title.
07. You will be stamped after five fairly unanimous votes.
08. Please, please do NOT hotlink.
|RULES FOR VOTING|
|01. Vote! You do NOT have to be stamped to vote. It's important you vote on other people, so that people can vote on you.|
02. Vote for one character ONLY!
03. Vote for who you think they ARE, not whoever they want to be.
04. Vote for who you think they ARE, not who everybody else thinks they are. Just because the three people before you thought Reid, doesn't mean that that's who they are.
05. Elaborate. Tell them why you voted for who you voted for!
06. Bold your votes!
| Comment here to affiliate. Only other stamping or Criminal Minds related communities will be excepted.|
Click here for stamped members.
Want to view the stamps? click here
Mood Theme made by catthebat