1. Name: Kelly
2. Age: 22, turning 23 next month
3. Gender: Female
4. Do you care if you're stamped as a guy or a girl? No
5. Three Words to Describe You: Complicated, Introverted, Sarcastic
6. Strengths: Self-awareness, intellect (though after 2 concussions in less than a year, I'm not sure I'm as sharp as I used to be), hardworking, passionate, persuasive, not afraid to stand up for what I think is right, creative problem-solving, good listener, quick learner,
7. Weaknesses: Self-depricating, insecure, shy, keep things bottled up, stubborn, difficulty letting people in, care too much about what other people think, can't let things go
8. Dreams: Get married, be a mom, have a career I love, have horses
9. Fears: Never getting married, getting married and having that person leave me, deep water, spiders, snakes
10. Talents: Singing, horseback riding
11. Hobbies: Singing, horseback riding, reading, photoshop, equine photography, writing, going online
12. Likes: Animals, music, anything creative, Italian food, alone time, being productive, dressing up for Lady Gaga concerts lol, learning new languages (studied French, German and Swahili so far - Russian and Afrikaans are next on the list)
13. Dislikes: Change, unfairness, drama queens, being broke, bullies, close-minded people
14. Color? Why?: Purple. Lady Gaga got me hooked on lavender and it went from there.
15. Animal? Why?: Horses. I love the dynamic between horses and people; being partners with such a big, powerful animal.
16. Quote? Why?: "Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean you're not a winner." (Lady Gaga) because I rarely feel like a winner and I easily let people take that feeling away from me, and that quote represents the mindset I'm trying to learn to harness.
17. Music? Why?: Lady Gaga... because she's awesome? She gets it. She understands what it's like to be the kid who gets bullied, the kid everyone thinks is weird, the one who's always been different, who was never sure where they fit in, and she writes songs that express how that stuff feels. I wish she'd been around when I was 13, because she is the only one who may have been able to save me. But she's here now, and she inspires me to keep trying to be the person I want to be and not to let other people hold me back. Plus she's given me a family of little monsters who see the world like I do and understand abstract stuff (like her art) the way I do. And the cherry on top of the sundae - there's finally a gorgeous, talented celeb who's the same size and build as me! lol.
18. Season (Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer)? Why?: Spring. Not quite as dreary as fall, but not as hot or cold as winter.
19. Criminal Minds character? Why?: Emily. Honestly, I don't know why lol. I really thought I was going to be a JJ person, she's the type of character I'm typically drawn to, but for some reason I was just really drawn to Emily. I must see something in her that I identify with, even if I'm not consciously aware of exactly what it is lol. If there's a brunette and a blonde female lead, I've always been drawn to the blonde, my whole life, until Emily.
20. Least favorite Criminal Minds character? Why?: Hmm there's really no one I dislike, but I guess I like Gideon least. Or Elle. I liked Elle in the beginning though so I guess that would make Gideon my least favourite. He just kind of rubs me the wrong way. I feel like maybe he reminds me of someone I didn't have a good experience with... can't put my finger on who, but there's something familiar that bothers me about him.
Which one? Explain each choice.
21. Mature or Immature: Mature. Immaturity is one of my major pet peeves. I don't like to waste time on that crap and I hate when people can't just have an adult conversation about their differences.
22. Leader or Follower: It depends. I like to be a follower when it involves something I'm not well-versed in, but I prefer to be a leader if it involves something I consider myself very knowledgeable about.
23. Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic. Optimism only results in more frequent and greater disappointment.
24. Outgoing or Shy: Shy. Once you get me going, I can very talkative and friendly, I just tend to be quiet until I'm comfortable.
25. Freewill or Fate: Free will. I would love to believe in fate: to be able to just say 'it's in God's hands' or 'everything happens for a reason' and honestly believe it, because I think that would be a really comforting thing to believe in, but it's just not who I am.
26. Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious. I prefer to have everything planned out ahead of time.
27. Social or Anti-Social: Anti-Social. I have no problem spending time alone. Plus I'm social phobic lol so social situations give me a lot of mental and physical stress and leave me feeling exhausted. That's not to say I don't like hanging out with friends every now and then, or that I don't text or talk to friends online frequently, I just like having my alone time.
28. Calm or Hyper: Calm. I'm very rarely hyper and it's annoying when other people are. It's too hard to get things done when the other person can't focus or has all this pent up energy.
29. Family or Friends: Hmm. I don't really have much family, it's just my mom and my dad, and I don't really have many friends either so I guess this one is kind of a toss up. I guess I would say family is more important, but if choosing to spend time with friends or family for like a casual outing, I would choose friends because I live at home so I already spend a lot of time with my fam. Well, my mom.
30. Activity or Quiet: Activity. I hate doing nothing and I hate silence. I always have the TV or music (or both) on, and I'm always doing something else simultaneously. I like to be busy and productive.
31. Justice or Compassion: Ideally the two would go hand in hand, but if I had to choose I would choose justice. It really bothers me when I don't feel like things are fair, or like someone isn't getting what they deserve (be it good or bad).
32. Would you want to be in the BAU in RL? Hell yes. I decided I wanted to be in the FBI when I was 12 lol. I def couldn't do JJ's job; cameras on me and the press asking me a bunch of questions is like my worst nightmare lol. I did a lot of forensic science prep programs and stuff, I very seriously considered being a CSI, so dead bodies, crime scene photos, all that jazz doesn't bother me. When I was in university, apparently (I never paid much attention to class rank, but the psych department sent me this random letter) I was one of the top students in my psych class (of 1200 people) and I've had it suggested to me before that I should go into profiling, but for some reason I didn't look into more thoroughly back then. I've been investigating it in depth over the past year (longer than I've been watching CM, in case anyone is thinking it's because of the show). Unfortunately, medical circumstances make it extremely unlikely that the FBI will ever accept me, but I'm not totally ruling it out yet. Maybe they'll find a better treatment for what I have, or maybe I'll be able to find away around it. I've been good at that so far lol.
33. Description or Picture: I usually go for a picture, but I don't really have any recent pictures and I tend to dye my hair a lot and it changes my look quite a bit, so I don't want to give the wrong impression of how I look. I have dark hair and eyes, though I often dye my hair blonde (am currently brunette). 5'2", 120lbs. Hourglass shape. Bit of a round face. A bit chesty for my size lol. Overall body-wise, think Lady Gaga circa 2009.
34. Anything else: Umm... well, I guess this would be a good place to sort of go over my medical crap. I take 10 pills a day and get shots on a regular basis. Apparently no part of my body functions properly lol. When I was younger, I was bullied to the point where I left public school and was homeschooled for a bit. That started me on the road to depression, social phobia, and poor body image. The rest is all physical stuff. I don't have the complex needed to absorb b12, I have genetically high cholesterol, I have orthostatic intolerance, POTS, I have insanely low potassium (I take 3x the normal dosage daily and just hit the normal range in bloodwork) and no one knows why - honestly, I'm trying to mentally go through my medication and remember what it's all for, and I can't. It took 8 or 9 years of seeing specialists before we finally got to the bottom of a lot of it. There's a lot wrong with me lol. But you likely wouldn't know it to look at me. I put up a very good front when there are other people around.
Criminal Minds Stamping Community
ready to be profiled?
- Nobody's ever got that reference before